Need to talk about recovery? Re-joining normal life? Walking away from meth? Need encouragement? Want to talk about the logistics of quitting meth? Make an appointment!
Terms and Conditions for Face-To-Face Time
- All sales are final.
- Carlee Walker does not hold any specialized degree or certification. She is basing her peer mentoring services purely on personal experience and the education she received from her Bachelor’s degree in Human Services.
- A professional relationship is expected at all times between the client and Carlee Walker. If at any time a conversation becomes unprofessional, the services between Carlee Walker and client will be terminated.
- Confidentiality is important and everything discussed between Carlee Walker and a client will be confidential unless the client expresses a desire to self-harm or harm others. At that point, Carlee will contact the appropriate authorities.
- Carlee Walker will not be held responsible for any adverse or undesirable consequences from the personalized recover plans that are offered. By reading the Terms and Conditions, the mentee releases Carlee Walker from all responsibility and liability.
- The personalized recovery plan is just a plan. Carlee firmly believes that recovering from meth addiction is more realistically attainable with a plan that includes resources. The recovery plan is to be used as a guide and a tool for the addict to come down and start the recovery process.
- The information provided by CarleeWalker.com is provided for educational and general research purposes only, and is not intended nor should be used as a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. You should not use the information on our site to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. You should consult your own physician, psychologist, therapist, or other health care provider regarding the applicability of any opinions or suggestions you receive from this site, and any questions or concerns you may have with respect to your symptoms or condition. We do not diagnose online, or treat medical conditions, or prescribe medications or treatment for anyone through the website.
- Carlee Walker reserves the right to refuse services and terminate any conversations that deviate from the discussion of recovery.